Rochester Golf & Country Club is a family friendly, member owned, private country club that adheres to a relaxed, but conservative, dress code. Tasteful and appropriate attire is expected at all times. Members are asked not only to willingly observe the dress code, but to communicate the dress code to their family and guests and ensure that they comply. Our staff has been authorized by the Board of Directors to enforce the dress code and to refuse service to anyone not in compliance. Golfers not meeting these requirements will not be allowed to play.
The required mode of dress is "Country Club Casual" unless otherwise specified.
- For men that consists of collared, turtleneck, mock turtleneck and sleeved shirts or sweaters.
- Women may wear dresses, blouses or sweaters, including collarless and/or sleeveless, and skirts, slacks, golf shorts or skorts.
- Denim material is not allowed on the golf course, including practice areas, but may be worn in all other areas of the club.
- All clothing should be neat, clean and pressed.
- Caps and visors are allowed in all areas of the club except in the Shawnee Dining Room. Caps and visors must be worn bill forward.
- Proper footwear is required. Golf shoes must have soft spikes.
- Scheduled events may have a specific dress code.