Outdoor Swimming Pool
The pool will open for the 2013 season on Monday, May 27th at 11am.
The Pool and Pool Grille hours of operation are:
Monday through Sunday 11am to 8pm
In case of inclement weather the pool may be closed from time to time. Please call the club or check for email updates from the club if the weather is questionable.
The pool may also be closed from time to time for club events or outside functions.
Currently, the pool will be closing early on the following days:
May 30th- closing at 3:00pm
June 7-closing at 5:00pm
June 28-closing at 4:30pm for the Adult Pool Party
July 26-closing at 5:00pm for Reunion Party
Levels for Swimming Lessons
- 9am-945am Levels 1&2
- 945am-1030am Levels 3&4
- Special Requests for Levels 5&6
If lessons are cancelled due to weather the lifeguards will contact you one hour prior to your scheduled lesson time.
To sign up or if you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Becker here or at 507.536.4466
Things to remember when using the RGCC pool:
- Follow all posted rules at the pool
- Members and their guests must sign in at the pool desk upon arrival to the pool
- Guests must be accompanied by a member while using the pool facility
- No outside food or beverage is allowed at the pool, it must be purchased at the club
- Glass items are not allowed at the pool
- Return water toys to their appropriate location when finished
- No running on the pool deck
- No diving into the pool
- No smoking
- No patron is allowed in the pool without a lifeguard on duty
- Please pick up after yourself in the locker rooms as well as on the pool deck
- Respect others using the pool, club staff as well as club property at all times
- Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult
- Have fun, but be responsible and accountable when using the pool facility
By following these simple rules we will ensure that members and their guests will have a fun and safe experience at the RGCC pool.
2012 Swimming Lesson Schedule:
Group Lessons: $50/week
Private Lessons: $65 for 3 half hour sessions or $120 for 6 half hour sessions
Levels for swimming lessons:
9am to 9:45am: Levels 1 & 2
9:45am to 10:30am: Levels 3 & 4
Special Requests for Levels 5 & 6
If lessons are cancelled due to weather, the lifeguards will contact you one hour prior to your scheduled lesson time.
Sign up sheets are available at the pool. For any questions, please contact Jennifer Becker at 536-4466 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Guests must be accompanied by a member and must sign in at the pool desk upon arrival. A one day guest pass is $5 per person. A five day guest pass can be purchased at the pool desk for $20. Guest passes can be billed to a member account or purchased with cash.
3100 Country Club Road SW
P. O. Box 6877
Rochester, MN 55903
Golf Shop: 507-282-3170
Questions About Memberships?
Please contact Contact Mike McNeil, General Manager, at 273-0641 or email@example.com.